Friday, October 4, 2013

Lesson 4 - Framed!

FRAMED

This weeks lesson shows you how to draw a frame, ink the same frame and watercolor it in.

Use it as a frame for leaving a special note,
cut out the middle of it to frame someone special,
frame your favorite quote, or use it in your journal to frame a special page.
You could create a mini frame to put in a smash book or project life page.

Just have fun with it.  


Video one follows along while I draw the frame.

Click HERE for Lesson 4 - Framed Video 4-1


Video two follows along with me while I ink the frame.

Click on the image to view larger and to download it.

This is actually a different frame
then the one I painted in the video.  It's
very similar but I forgot to take a
photo of the frame I had drawn in
the video before I painted it.


Click on the image to view larger and to download it.


Looking at this doodle I would make a few changes.  I would either darken the
blue background or lighten the yellow center.

Click HERE for EXTRA Lesson Fall Leaf


Click on the image to view larger and to download it.




No comments:

Post a Comment