Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lesson 9 - Greetings

This week is Lesson #9 
I'll be showing how I create a Watercolor Doodle Greeting card.

Here is the image of the card:

Click on the image to view larger and to download it.

This week I decided to talk just a little and to add music
to the videos.  I also made the video faster so you could
watch and not get bored.  This first video is how I lay out
the paper and the drawing of the card.


This is a quick inking video.  I inked the image with a regular
sharpie pen this week.



This is the watercolor stage of the greeting card and also
the extra little details added with the white detail pen
and colored sharpies.


The Final Watercolor Doodle Greeting Card

                                       Click on the image to view larger and to download it.


No comments:

Post a Comment